Kampfkuchens 626

Hier könnt Ihr Euch und Euren 626 GE vorstellen, mit Fotos und Informationen

Re: Kampfkuchens 626

Beitragvon FIS-X » Mo 6. Nov 2017, 21:03

Tried to translate your latest post regarding brakes, TUV and a roadtrip, please tell me in a more understanding way than google translate :P
FIS
Mazda entusiast from Norway
FIS-X

Beitragvon Kampfkuchen » Mo 6. Nov 2017, 22:01

Hey FIS-X,

I don't know how much you know about our "TÃœV" or better the "HU" (Hauptuntersuchung, it means the inspection you have to pass every two years).

My brakes didn't fit the minimal deceleration of the complete vehicle. I guess it was the inspector, that was not so happy with my car.
I had to replace the braking caliper, cause the one on the left side didn't move on the pivot and was braking only on the inside of the disc. Ironically my brakeforce doesn't get better, but I passed the test cause the front brakes was getting better in a big way. Don't know why... I guess the inspector didn't push the brake really hard. And the other inspector said that the brakeforce on the rear axle was high enough.

The second problem was the AU, the emission-test. The catalytic converter and the lambda probes had no function, I had to replace them too.
I replaced the lambda probes with new ones and the catalytic converter with an old one. And I failed the test again. But the emission values get a bit better.
I'm very sure it was the inspector, cause he didn't heat the engine right and the catalytic converter was cold, so the emission values was terrible... I replaced the catalytic converter with a complete new one and again I failed the test with the same inspector and the same values. I was so terrified about that and didn't know what I could do.

The next day I risked a further failed test. I asked an another Inspector if the failed test could cause of the cold engine. He told me, that it's a plausible reason. But he said that he pays attention to that very carefully, but cannot speak for all inspectors. He recommeded that I drive the car hot, so the catalytic converter is definitely hot.
So I had do that and pass the test with excellent values. So I'm very sure it was the inspector and a resentment about old cars.

So my car passed the inspection without defects.

Why I replaced an old catalytic converter with an old one? I was replacing the catalytic converter in my very exaggerated restauration/maintenance in precaution. It's very possible, that the catalytic converter was okay so I was risk to try out the old one before I was buying a new one.

The roadtrip with the car was from Berlin in Germany to Switzerland. It was about 2830km and more than 200l gasoline. The car was doing it excellent without any issues. I'm very happy about that very trusty car. Would do that again with my big whitey. He climbed the mountains as if they were hills.
It was very funny, me and my friend was shooting pictures of the landscapes in Switzerland. Very nice country.
If you are interested about the pictures I was shooting there, you can see them here https://www.flickr.com/photos/91625090@N05/albums/72157687498531131
But there are more pictures, I didn't had the time to edit and upload, anyway there are no pictures of my car in Switzerland on flickr. Only here and in my privat collection :mrgreen:

I hope my english is well enough for you to understand the content and it's anyway better than google translate, I guess.
BildBild
Kampfkuchen

Modell: '93 626 GE 24V 2.5i
Postleitzahl: 12105
Land: Deutschland

Beitragvon FIS-X » Di 7. Nov 2017, 14:01

Thanks alot for the update, I enjoy reading your updates and your english is way better than the translation of google :p
I'm glad you managed to pass inspection, we have them here aswell, but they are alot stricter I guess. Usualy things our inspection team won't pass will pass at TÃœV :p
Either way I'm superglad your car got fixed, and yes a catalyc converter should be hot for it to work as intended, but you got it through so it doesn't matter now :)
Sweet to also see you taking it out on a roadtrip, I was actually driving through Germany this summer, from Spain, I mist day I love the Autobahn :p
Anyway, best of luck to you and the car, I will keep on checking in fron time to time :)
FIS
Mazda entusiast from Norway
FIS-X

Beitragvon Kampfkuchen » Fr 29. Dez 2017, 14:56

Demnächst kommen wieder ein paar Updates. Mal sehen wie's läuft.
BildBild
Kampfkuchen

Beitragvon Ewald » Fr 29. Dez 2017, 20:09

ok,wir warten....sind gespannt.
Ewald

Modell: 626 GE Bj.95 Farbe J4
Postleitzahl: 94315

Beitragvon Zatscha626 » Di 9. Jan 2018, 10:00

Bin mal gespannt ;)
BildBildBildBildBildBild
Zatscha626

Modell: 626 GE 2,5i V6
Postleitzahl: 41812

Beitragvon Kampfkuchen » Di 9. Jan 2018, 15:50

Das eine war ja die Klimasteuerung, das hatte ich ja bereits gepostet.
Das andere wäre die Standheizung, die ich aber aktuell nicht verbaut bekomme. Das nächste wäre demnächst eine neue Schürze vorn.
BildBild
Kampfkuchen

Beitragvon Kampfkuchen » Di 30. Jan 2018, 22:58

Bild
Bild

Ja, was soll ich dazu noch sagen... Der feine Herr im Mazda 6 kam vom Fußgängerweg rückwärts in die Straße gefahren, als ich grad dort stand und hat mich seitlich erwischt.
Kratzer bis auf den Grund. Er hat es immer wieder auf eine angeblich sehr hohe Geschwindigkeit meinerseits geschoben, die praktisch unmöglich gewesen sein kann, da vor mir jemand an der Kreuzung wartete bis es frei wird und ich direkt hinter ihm stand.
Der werte Herr war einfach zu faul nach hinten zu gucken beim Zurücksetzen. Aber was soll's. Polizei hat ihn erstmal als vorläufigen Verursacher aufgelistet.

Wieder Rennerei... Diesmal lasse ich das aber nicht so lange vor sich hinziehen und erledige das schnell. Diesmal kommen auch 1,5h Verdienstausfall hinzu.
BildBild
Kampfkuchen

Beitragvon Ewald » Mi 31. Jan 2018, 07:53

Ach du lieber Himmel,dir bleibt aber auch nichts erspart. Lass es herrichten und er soll das bezahlen. Wenn es geht gleich die ganze Seite,wegen Farbunterschied.
Ewald

Modell: 626 GE Bj.95 Farbe J4
Postleitzahl: 94315

Beitragvon commander_keen » Mi 31. Jan 2018, 15:50

Ärgerlich das. :-/

Ewald hat geschrieben:Ach du lieber Himmel,dir bleibt aber auch nichts erspart. Lass es herrichten und er soll das bezahlen. Wenn es geht gleich die ganze Seite,wegen Farbunterschied.

*lol* Das wäre wirtschaftlicher Totalschaden.
Bild - "A lot of people couldn't tell you what a 626 looks like, but when they see it they think it looks smart."
commander_keen

Modell: Bj.96 - 16V - FLH
Postleitzahl: 71254

Beitragvon Kampfkuchen » Mi 31. Jan 2018, 19:04

Auf jeden Fall... Also die komplette Seite wären mit Sicherheit 2-3k€.

Ich werde jetzt die Schürzen machen lassen und anschließend geht es zum Gutachter oder einfach Lackierer... Ich gehe dann wieder zu dem Lackierer, der mir das letztens lackiert hat und gut ist.

Farbunterschied sieht man da absolut nicht. Auf dem nächstem Treffen könnt ihr ja erahnen wo der Wechsel zwischen neu und alt ist.

Eine witzige Sache übrigens... Ein paar Anwälte angerufen, den Fall geschildert, gesagt dass ich nicht Schuld habe und wurde abgewimmelt... Wann? Immer nach der Angabe des Schadenobjektes :) Einer sagte frei raus, Autos älter 5 Jahre nimmt er nicht als Auftrag an...
BildBild
Kampfkuchen

Beitragvon commander_keen » Mi 31. Jan 2018, 20:10

Das ändert sich hoffentlich schlagartig, wenn du in ein paar Jahren sagen kannst, dass es sich um einen Oldtimer handelt. ;-)
Bild - "A lot of people couldn't tell you what a 626 looks like, but when they see it they think it looks smart."
commander_keen

Modell: Bj.96 - 16V - FLH
Postleitzahl: 71254

Beitragvon Kampfkuchen » Mi 31. Jan 2018, 20:27

Das wäre super... Ich hab schon überlegt mir was kleines zu kaufen, den Mazda in eine Garage und das ähnliche Programm wie vor vier Jahren beginnen, diesmal aber nicht in Eile und mit der Absicht das H-Kennzeichen am 13.8.2023 zu erlangen :lol:

Bei meinem Glück fährt mir das Ding vorher jemand kaputt. Und Versicherung, Sprit und Ersatzteilkosten sind nun mal leider sehr unwirtschaftlich.
#
PS: Ich hab heute wegen der Heckschürze bei Mazda angerufen und kann euch sagen... Schnäppchen.

Ohne Deflektor 177€ ohne MwSt, mit Deflektor 389€ ohne MwSt. (Deflektor war V6 abhängig, also vermutlich der Teil des Schwellers, der an der Schürze sitzt.)
Ich finde das preislich ausnahmsweise für Mazda super fair.

Vorn 290€ ohne MwSt, falls es jemanden interessiert.
BildBild
Kampfkuchen

Beitragvon Drachenflug » Fr 2. Feb 2018, 18:37

Oh man. Da könnt man sich in den Arsch beißen...
Drachenflug
Administrator

Modell: Dodge, BMW, VW, Cermedes

Beitragvon Kampfkuchen » Sa 10. Feb 2018, 17:30

Die Standheizung ist nun drin. So ganz zufrieden bin ich nicht, ich muss mich mal in Zukunft noch um die Svhlauchverlegung kümmern, die ist eher suboptimal... Mal sehen wie ich das gestalte.

Elektrik muss auch erstmal die provisorische Uhr untergebracht werden, später übernimmt das ja meine Klimaautomatik.
BildBild
Kampfkuchen

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu Vorstellung